Based in Staffordshire, we’re a dynamic telecom provider with a national reach, aiming to do things differently. Established in 2014, Zusi has forged partnerships with some of the UK’s biggest names in telecoms, including EE, O2 Vodafone and BT. We’ve seen first hand how frustrated customers are with poor customer service and the pitfalls of relying on third party engineering support, within some of industry’s most well known telecoms companies. We’re here to put usefulness and customer centric service back into the telecoms experience and empower your business with great technology that keeps you connected, mobile and more productive than ever.
Purpose of the role:Builds business by identifying and selling prospects and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options
- Calling potential Clientele to generate new business Opportunities
- Understanding business needs through fact finding and building a profile on the company
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Good communication skills
- Able to adapt to deal with issues
- Have a good ability to create bonds with Clients
- Ability to work towards Targets/Goals
- Be able to Persevere
Wage in line with National Apprentice Wage (May rise with progression)