Your main duties will be to keep the kitchen clean and to ensure standards are maintained at all times. You will also make sure that your Chefs have all the right tools and equipment they need during service.
You will be a great team player with the ability to work efficiently and confident in using your own initiative.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking to start your Kitchen career!
The Good Stuff;
As a Kitchen Porter at Parogon these are some of the benefits you will enjoy.
- The best discount ever! That means a 50% discount for you and 5 friends when dining at any of our Parogon Group restaurants
- Huge opportunities for progression and development (some of our Head Chefs started out as Kitchen Porters)
- Free food (How good does that sound) If you are working we will make sure you are fuelled up.
- Uncapped Tips - 100% of tips go directly to our people.
- 24hr Access to a dedicated and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- £50 Birthday voucher that can be used in any Parogon Group Restaurant
- Social Events throughout the year that celebrate the achievements of our amazing people culminating in our Annual Awards Night!
Our mission is to bring joy to our guests through fantastic food and drink, excellent service and passionate people.
If you can see yourself being a part of our journey then reach out today.
- Puncuality/Time Management