As a Chef in our amazing restaurants you will be responsible for overseeing a section within the kitchen.
You will be part of a team dedicated to delivering fantastic quality dishes at a pace that will challenge you. You will also be a great team player and passionate about using fresh ingredients.
If you want to work in a fast moving, ever changing and dynamic environment then we want to meet you!
The Good Stuff;
Equity is important at Parogon and that means that all our team members receive the following benefits when they join us.
- A massive 50% discount off your food bill when dining at any of our Parogon Group restaurants
- Real focused opportunities for career progression within a growing Restaurant Group
- Free meals on shift served exactly the same way we serve them to our guests.
- Potential to earn an additional 3k annually through Tips
- 24hr Access to a dedicated and confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Social Events throughout the year that celebrate the achievements of our amazing people culminating in our Annual Awards Night!
If this sounds like the place for you reach out today
- Attention to detail
- Working Under Pressure
- Punctuality/Time Management
Experience - Minimum 1 year of experience