The Lead Generation Specialist is responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads and so will mainly be on the telephone. B2B supply Mobile, broadband, phone systems, utilities and insurance products to other businesses both local and national.
This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research. For this role, you need to have brilliant communication skills, especially verbally. You need to be a good, smooth, calm, enthusiastic talker. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
You will be expected to:
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email to introduce the Montage solution and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Build relationships with potential customers
- Deliver leads to the relevant internal team at the correct time
- Have a flexible, enthusiastic. “can-do” approach
- Have a good work ethic, passion and right attitude to work
- Have awareness of equality and diversity
- Be confident
- Be computer literate
Technical Experience: Proficient in MS Office products (Excel, Word, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint)
Qualifications required for this apprenticeship:GCSE Maths and English grade C or above or equivalent qualification are preferred
The working hours are 37.5 hours per week between 9-17.30 Monday to Friday. You will be earning approximately £15,000 per annum.